The beginning of the winter term is here! Are you ready?
January 6th to January 17th is usually a very stressful time for everyone because it is the winter intensive enrolment period!
Let us, the members of the FSS Undergraduate Studies Office help you make this enrolment period the best one you've ever had. We are not promising to make the waiting line disappear - as of yet - but we did make some changes that might help you avoid them! But should you have to wait, please know that the agent who will be seeing you will offer you her expert help, advice and available options.
The digital ticket at the Office of Undergraduate Studies of the Faculty of Social Sciences is now available! You can get a ticket remotely (within a radius of 1 kilometre) with your smartphone.
In order to avoid the lineup or maybe even create the lineup yourself - come prepared and have your student card ready!
Here are a few helpful tips:
- you might want a particular course but the system simply will not let you do so either because the course is full or the available seats are reserved for a specific program or year of studies - if this is the reason you are in line - come prepared and bring options or simply place yourself on the course's waiting list
- consult the Course Enrolment web site to help you understand the waiting list option
- Watch the Enrolment video tutorials to help you better understand how to use the wait list correctly and how to best plan your course sequence
- consult your program Course Sequence for course options
- if the system will simply not allow you to register because you have a negative condition (financial or other) - please know that we are unable to over ride this condition and that you will have to contact Infoservice.
- consult the online forms - it might just save you a visit
- if you are a special student please follow the instructions to complete your enrolment
- in order to obtain a statement of studies, request documents online through uoZone (under the Applications tab, select Purchase Official Documents) or complete the Request for Documents form (PDF) and submit it to InfoService in person, by fax, by mail or through Docunet
- the program change request portal is now closed for the winter 2020 term and will be available on March 1st , 2020 for the spring and fall 2020 terms. Consult the Make changes to your Undergraduate Program page to obtain further information.
- you want to study abroad ? - check these out mobility programs at the Faculty of Social Sciences and/or the International Office
Congratulations, you have nearly made it! You can apply for graduation for the spring 2020 Convocation online through your uoZone account as of mid-February until March 31st, 2020.