The beginning of the school year is here! Are you ready?
September 4th to September 21st is usually a very stressful time for everyone because its the fall intensive enrolment period!
The wait time seems to be never ending, you cannot enrol for the courses or sections you want or need, you have the impression of running around in circles and that no one seems to understand or care.
Let us, the members of the FSS Undergraduate Studies Office help you make this enrolment period the best one you've ever had. We are not promising to make the waiting line disappear - as of yet - but we did make some changes that might help you avoid them! But should you have to wait, please know that the agent who will be seeing you will offer you her expert help, advice and available options.
Here are a few of the changes we made:
- accessible online forms
- we added a new team member
- we have simplified our procedures
- we will be posting important information on the television screens located on the 3rd floor - keep an eye out!
In order to avoid the lineup or maybe even create the lineup yourself - come prepared and have your student card ready!
Here are a few helpful tips:
- come in and see us now
- you might want a particular course but the system simply will not let you do so either because the course is full or the available seats are reserved for a specific program or year of studies - if this is the reason you are in line - come prepared and bring options or simply place yourself on the course's waiting list
- consult the Course Enrolment web site to help you understand the waiting list option
- consult your program Course Sequence for course options
- Consult the tutorials through enrol in your Student Centre application via uoZone.
- if the system will simply not allow you to register because you have a negative ($) condition - please know that we are unable to over ride this condition and that you will have to contact or meet someone at InfoService in order to unblock and proceed with your enrolment
- consult the online forms - it might just save you a visit
- if you are a special student please follow these instructions to complete your enrolment
- request documents online through uoZone (under the Applications tab, select Purchase Official Documents) or complete the Request for Documents form (PDF) and submit it to InfoService in person, by fax, by mail or through Docunet
- you want to change your program of studies please follow the following instructions
- you want to study abroad ? - check these out mobility programs at the Faculty of Social Sciences and/or the International Office
Congratulations, you have nearly made it! You will be able to submit your registration for degree for the October Convocation and request for diploma online through your uoZone account : last day to submit your request is September 15th.