Each year, in early March, the School of Social Work organizes National Social Work Week. Lectures, roundtables, workshops and other activities are organized around a theme determined by an organizing committee made up of students, other members of the school, and the community. The goal of the week is to enhance the student experience outside the classroom, and to create a space for exchange, awareness raising and mobilization concerning the different realities of social work, particularly in French Ontario.
Events scheduled for the National Social Work Week 2021:
- Cérémonie d’ouverture de la Semaine nationale de travail social 2021 (FR only)
- Présentation des recherches des professeur.es de l’École de service social (FR only)
- Colloque étudiant – 1ère édition (FR only)
- Conférence « Pratiques anti-oppressives : contrer le racisme et les discriminations dans nos interventions ». (FR only)
- Espace discussion pour briser l’isolement (FR only)
- Projet Vox et Cérémonie de clôture de la Semaine nationale du travail social 2021 (FR only)