Back to top
- Megan Sawatsky presented a poster in May 2017 at the 29th Annual Association for Psychological Science Convention (Boston, MA, USA) entitled Degree of genital response specificity across the duration of an entire sexual stimulus (co-authored by Lavrinsek, S. and Lalumière, M. L.).
- Mishra, S., Lalumière, M. L., & Williams, R. J. (2017). Gambling, risk-taking, and antisocial behavior: A replication study supporting the generality of deviance. Journal of Gambling Studies, 33, 15-36.
- Lalumière, M. L., Fairweather, A., Harris, G. T., Suschinsky, K. D., & Seto, M. C. (2017). Genital responses to rape vignettes among young men: The influence of mood and directed attention. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 46, 685-695. DOI:10.1007/s10508-016-0809-0
- Lalumière, M. L. (2017, May). Roundtable discussion: What's wrong with using p values in psychological research (with Veronika Huta and Nick Barrowman). Interdisciplinary Conference in Psychology, University of Ottawa, Ontario.
- Barlow, D. H., Durand, V. M., Hofmann, S. G., & Lalumière, M. L. (2018). Abnormal psychology: An integrative approach (5thCanadian edition). Toronto, Ontario: Nelson Education.