Key Program staff includes (in alphabetic order):
- Julie Chabot – Julie is the Assistant Director of Strategic Development, Partnerships and Operations at the Centre on Public Management and Policy. She previously worked as the Manager of Career and Professional Development at the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Law. Julie holds a Master of Education (M.Ed.) and has also taught part-time in the Continuing Education department of both of Ottawa’s colleges.
- Natasha Rascanin – Natasha joined the University of Ottawa Centre on Public Management and Policy in 2021, after more than thirty years in the federal public service where she held progressively more senior positions within the Department of Finance, Canada Border Services Agency, the Privy Council Office (Intergovernmental Affairs), and Infrastructure Canada. Natasha finished her public service career as the Assistant Deputy Minister for Transformation at Transport Canada, where she led the internal modernization of the department, as well as the horizontal Oceans Protection Plan, with a strong focus on Indigenous reconciliation. She brings a proven track record of team building as well as mentoring and coaching individuals.
- David Henley – David has been a Senior Fellow at the Centre on Public Management and Policy since late 2016. He spent over 30 years with the federal public service and served as a Director General in a number of diverse functions ranging from Executive Development to Communications to Corporate Management. A graduate of the London School of Economics, David also spent 8 years with the Government of Saskatchewan.
- James Lahey – Jim has been a Visiting Research Professor and Director of the Centre on Public Management and Policy at the University of Ottawa since 2009. From 1973 until early 2009, Jim worked in the federal public service. Over his last ten years in government, Jim served successively as Associate Deputy Minister in Human Resources Development Canada, Associate Secretary in the Treasury Board Secretariat, Associate Deputy Minister in Indian and Northern Affairs, and Deputy Secretary to the Cabinet (Public Service Renewal) in the Privy Council Office.
- Simon Larivée-Boisvert – Simon Larivée-Boisvert is the Administrative Coordinator at the Centre on Public Management and Policy. He previously worked as an Academic Labour Relations Agent at the Office of the Associate Vice-President, Faculty Affairs at the University of Ottawa. Simon holds a Joint Honours BSocSc in Public Administration and Political Science.
- William Pullen – William is an expert in public sector human and organization development. Over a period of twenty-five years he has designed, delivered and evaluated leadership and professional development programs in the Canadian government, and for the governments of Saskatchewan, Ontario and New Brunswick. He has taught graduate courses in Advanced Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Leadership, and Organizational Change at Queen’s and Carleton Universities and holds professional credentials in Human Performance Technology (CPT) and Human Capital Strategies (MHCS).