Professor Thomas Juneau comments on the ongoing diplomatic dispute between Canada and Saudi Arabia in a New York Times article.
- 'We don't have a single friend' Canada's Saudi spat reveals it stands alone (The Guardian)
- La «poussière est retombée» (Le Devoir)
- Crise Ottawa-Riyad: quand les alliés se font discrets (La Presse)
- Home Cost of confrontation: Canada stands to lose a great deal from its spat with Saudi Arabia (Daily Hunt)
- Beside goodwill but not sovereignty (Millennium Post)
- 'This has not been a good hour for Canada': John Baird slams Trudeau government on Saudi state TV (National Post)
- Canada stands alone in diplomat spat with Saudi Ar... (Al Riyadh)