Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology
Welcome to the graduate program in experimental psychology!
Our goal is to train researchers in specialized areas including:
Additional training opportunities are also offered by the researchers at the University of Ottawa Institute of Mental Health Research. We provide high-tech laboratories, which are maintained by the School's technical team.
I urge you to explore our site to become acquainted with the School and its activities.
If you have any questions about our program, please feel free to contact me:
Hélène Plamondon, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of Graduate Training in Experimental Psychology
136 Jean-Jacques Lussier
Vanier Hall, Room 2082
613-562-5800, ext. 4098
- Graduate Course Timetable 2019-2020
- Degree Requirements
- Admissions Procedure
- Experimental Program Statistics
- Experimental Course Clusters
Policies and Regulations
- Annual Student Review: Policy and Procedures
- Doctoral Thesis: Policies and Procedures
- Forms for Graduate Students
- Policies and Regulations of the University
- Master's Level Research Practicum (PSY 5023)
- Ph.D. Degree with Recognition of Professional Bilingual Competence
- Policy for Directed Reading Courses
- Policy for Graduate Course Enrollment for Special Students
- Policy for the allocation of Travel Funds for academic purposes (students)
- Request for Extension of the Time Limit to Complete the Requirement of a Graduate Degree
- Restriction of Access to Courses in Clinical Psychology
- Second Language Requirements for Graduate Studies
- Standardized Student CV Template
- Teaching Request Approval Form