Full Professor John Hunsley has published the second edition of the book: “A Guide to Assessments That Work”, alongside Eric J. Mash. To get a copy of the book, please visit Oxford University Press.
- Focuses on evidence-based assessment tools for mental health services
- Covers common disorders and conditions that occur across the lifespan
- Provides expert recommendations regarding the best measures available for a given assessment purpose
New to this Edition:
- Reflects the diagnoses and criteria of the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)
- Highlights advances made in the assessment field over the last 9 years
- Includes chapters focused on the dissemination of and new developments in Evidence-Based Assessment