PPRNet has launched a new study that includes free professional development!
You can participate in the study
- Receive free practical training and personalized consultations to develop and maintain the therapeutic alliance and recognize and avoid microaggressions.
- These are skills that may result in your patients achieving better outcomes.
- The study will compensate you and your patients for your time to fill out questionnaires.
You are eligible to participate if you:
- Are a regulated health professional in Canada, and your scope of practice includes psychotherapy for adults.
- Will conduct 6 therapy sessions with enrolled patients via the study's secure, PHIPA-compliant virtual meeting platform.
- Will approach and take on 3-6 new patients in your practice for the study in the next year.
- Agree to audio record 6 study therapy sessions.
- Did not previously participate in a PPRNet training trial.
Click here to learn more about this study and access the screening survey to express your interest in enroling.
This study has been approved by the research ethics board at the University of Ottawa.
This study is funded by Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).