The International Political and Policy Studies Student Association (IPPSSA)
The IPPSSA is the representative body for undergraduate students of the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa. The membership of the IPPSSA includes all full- and part-time students enrolled in the following programs at the undergraduate level:
- Political Studies,
- Public Administration and
- International Studies and Modern Languages.
The mandate of the IPPSSA is to represent its members before different bodies and to provide them with a forum to discuss ways in which to improve their educational experience, as well as other subjects that are of interest to them. The IPPSSA is also responsible for organizing numerous social and academic activities in order to instil a sense of pride and cohesion among its members. An active membership in the IPPSSA can therefore offer numerous opportunities to complement both academic and social life at the University of Ottawa.
For more information about the IPPSSA and to contact its executive members, please visit our website at www.aeeippssa.ca or our office located in Room 2002 of Social Sciences Building.
The International Political and Policy Studies Student Association
Social Sciences Building, Room 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Members of the executive committee for the 2020/2021 academic year
- President : Laurence Boucher-Meilleur
- Vice-president : Diana Cissé
- Treasurer : Anastasia Llewllyn
- Secretary : Éric Desrochers
- Representative for PhD Students in Political Science : Bertrand de Franqueville
- Representative for PhD Students in Public Administration : vacant
- Representative for Masters Students in Political Science : Tommy Corbeil
- Representative for Masters Students in Public Administration : Caleb Owusu-Acheaw
- Representative at the GSAÉD Counsel : Michael Wigginton
- Union Delegates at the Local CUPE 2626 : Sylvain Bérubé et Guillaume Deschênes-Thériault