Enrollment for the fall 2021 term and the winter 2022 term will open on June 22 (graduate studies)
- Time - 8:00 AM (EST)
- Where - uoZone
- Date - June 22, 2021
- NOTICE! - Please consult your student centre (uoZone) prior to enrollment to ensure that you do not have any holds on your account. A hold in effect for the fall, or the winter term will prevent you from processing your enrollment.
- Questions - Write to politit@uOttawa.ca
As a friendly reminder, the following course codes are considered continuous activities:
- PAP7998 – Research Paper (MA)
- PAP6998 – Thesis Proposal (MA)
- POL7979 – Research Paper (MA)
- POL6999 – Thesis Proposal (MA)
- THM7999 – Thesis (MA)
- PAP9997 – Thesis Proposal (PhD)
- POL9350 – Thesis proposal (PhD)
- THD9999 – Thesis (PhD)
Once you start enrolling to a continuous (CTN) course code, you must maintain enrollment to this activity until it is complete. If you do not reregister to your continuous activity, your file may be closed for failure to enroll.