Undergraduate Studies Office
October 2nd - Update
As you know, COVID-19 is again spreading widely in the community, and we are all being asked to do everything we can to flatten the curve. We have therefore taken the decision to close our in-person service at the Undergraduate Office as well as at our Student Experience Centre as of October 5th: we will continue to serve you virtually via our Virtual Service Desk, email and Microsoft Teams – with pleasure and enthusiasm – and will re-open for in-person service once it is again safe to do so.
Please note that the Undergraduate Studies Office remains accessible Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm by email at socialsciences@uOttawa.ca, by virtual meetings via MS Teams and Adobe Connect via our Virtual Service Desk.
Graduate Studies Office
The Graduate Studies Office (GSO) welcomes students and professors in person every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 am and 3 pm and will close during the lunch hour from noon to 1 pm for the Fall 2020 semester.
You can reach the GSO by email at scsgrad@uOttawa.ca for all questions and/or to schedule a virtual meeting via MS Teams.
Please be advised that we will serve students and professors 1 at a time for your safety during our hours of opening. We ask that you wait outside our office if we are already serving someone. You must wait until an employee opens the door for you once the other person has left before you can enter the office.
Academic unit secretariats (start date of in-person services)
Monday (September 14)
- School of International Development and Global Studies - FSS 2022 from 9 am to 3 pm
- Department of Economics - FSS 2027 from 10 am to 3 pm
Tuesday (September 8)
- School of Social Work - FSS 2022 from 9 am to 3 pm
- Department of Criminology - FSS 2027 from 10 am to 3 pm
Wednesday (September 9)
- School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies - FSS 2022 from 9 am to 3 pm
- Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies - FSS 2027 from 9 am to 12 pm
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs - FSS 6005 from 9 am to 3 pm
Thursday (September 10)
- School of Political Studies - FSS 2027 from 10 am to 3 pm
Wednesday and Friday (September 9 & 11)
- School of Psychology - VNR 3002 from 8:15 am to 4:30 pm