Every year, the Ottawa Business Journal and the Ottawa Board of Trade recognize the accomplishments, professional experience, and community involvement of 40 of the region’s rising young business individuals.
Six members of the Faculty of Social Sciences community have been named to Ottawa’s Forty Under 40 list, the region’s biggest business award for young leaders.
FSS’s winners include:
- Keynote Search Chief Operating Officer Brad Ezard, who graduated in 2008 with a BA degree in Psychology
- Nathan J.D. Hall, the founder & CEO of Culture Check and the CEO Simple Story, who earned an Honours degree in Sociology in 2007
- Bree Jamieson-Holloway, the founder and lawyer of Jamieson Law Professional Corporation, who graduated in 2007 with a BSc in Criminology and Business
- Director of Advancement Ottawa Network for Education, Melissa McGuirk McNeil, who graduated in 2003 with a BA in Psychology
- Michael McNaught, the founder of RVezy.com, who graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science minor in Criminology/minor in Business in 2016
- Multi-Unit Growth Coach of Ownershift, the director of Ottawa Board of Trade Andrew R. Scott, a Political Science and Government alumnus from 2011
Congratulations to our alumnus.
We are very proud of our graduates and our student community.