SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship Program Scholarship
The SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships support high-calibre students engaged in doctoral programs in the social sciences and humanities. This support allows scholars to fully focus on their doctoral studies, to seek out the best research mentors in their chosen fields and to contribute to the Canadian research ecosystem during and beyond the tenure of their awards.
- Akalya Atputharajah, School of International Development and Global Studies
- Rachel Everett-Fry, School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies
- Golnaz Ghaderi School of Psychology
- Olivia Kamgain, School of Political Studies
- Gabrielle LaFortune, School of Political Studies
- Gabriella Santini, School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies
SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship
The objective of the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral (CGS D) program is to promote continued excellence in Canadian research by rewarding and retaining high-calibre doctoral students at Canadian institutions. By providing support for a high-quality research training experience to awardees, the CGSD program strives to foster impacts within and beyond the research environment.
- Sylvain Bérubé, School of Political Studies
- Sophia Gran-Ruaz, School of Psychology
- Sidra Hashmi, Department of Criminology
- Corina Lacombe, School of Psychology
- Nomthandazo Malambo, School of International Development and Global Studies
- Andie Storozuk, School of Psychology
- Geneviève Trudel, School of Psychology
- Alisha Wilkinson, School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies
NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship
The NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships – Doctoral (PGS D) program provides financial support to high-calibre scholars who are engaged in an eligible doctoral program in the natural sciences or engineering. This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies and seek out the best research mentors in their chosen fields.
- Valérie Charron, School of Psychology