Subject to Article 164 of the University Government, the Research Committee will:
- make recommendations to the Faculty Council concerning:
- establishment and updating of Faculty research policy;
- priorities for the allocation of Faculty operating funds for research;
- criteria and procedures for evaluating works whose publication is funded by the Faculty; and
- make recommendations to the Executive Committee concerning:
- annual budget estimates for research and publications;
- administration of the research and publications budget.