Submit recommendations to Senate and/or request approval for:
- creation or modification of programmes at the baccalaureat level, certificate programmes, Co-op programmes and Immersion programmes offered by the Faculty;
- all Faculty planning initiatives, including strategic planning;
- all policies regarding Faculty development.
Review and comment on:
- creation or modification of graduate programmes offered by the Faculty before submission to the Office of the Vice-Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies;
- Faculty budget priorities before submission by the Dean to the Central Administration;
- Periodic reports of the Faculty before submission by the Dean to the Central Administration.
Create and define, unless otherwise indicated, the powers, functions and composition of the Faculty Executive Committee, the Undergraduate Studies Committee, the Graduate Studies Committee, the Research Committee, the Teaching Personnel Committee of the Faculty, and any other permanent or ad hoc committee as required.
Establish its own general regulations, subject to approval by the Senate and/or Board of Governors of the University.
Faculty of Social Sciences
Social Sciences Building
Council Room 4004
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada