Mission of the LPSP
- At the Laboratory of Personality and Social Psychology (LPSP), we try to integrate personality psychology with social psychology to better understand the development of adolescents and young adults.
Values at the LPSP
- Creativity and open mindedness (being cool)
- Academic excellence and scientific rigour (being intelligent)
- Collaboration and altruism (being nice)
- Cultural competence and cultural diversity (being multicultural)
- Quality of life and sense of humour (being fun)
Methodology at the LPSP
- We mostly use multivariate quantitative analyses (e.g., hierarchical moderated regression, structural equation modeling), psychometric measures (e.g., questionnaires), and self-report data collected with human participants or data observed from cultural products (e.g., songs).