- Summary of stress management in golf (Available in French only)
- Summary of stress management in sport competition (forthcoming)
Patrick participated in a documentary produced by Radio Canada about stress of the Sochi Olympic Games (in French only).
Patrick participated in documentaries produced by l'Institut National des Sports et de l'Éducation Physique de la France (in French only)
- August 2014: Patrick talks about how students are using their laptops during class in the uOttawa Gazette.
- March 2014: Patrick talks about autonomous motivation for sport (see page 8) in the SIRCUIT Athletes Pathways from the Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC).
- February 2014: Patrick talks about achievement goals and motivation in the SIRCUIT for the Centre de Développement Sportif de Gatineau (CDSG).
- October 2013: Patrick talks about achievement goals pursued for autonomous reasons at the Sport Canada Research Initiative conference.
- September 2011: Patrick talks about stress of the new school year au Monde Selon Mathieu (in French only).
- July 2011: Patrick talks about the effects of vacations on mental recovery au Monde Selon Mathieu (in French only).
- January 2011: Patrick talks about goal setting for the New Year au Monde Selon Mathieu (in French only).
- June 1st, 2010: Patrick participated in a movie on sport psychology produced by l'Institut National des Sports et de l'Éducation Physique (France).
- 2005: Article in Jobboom magazine about goals and planning strategies. www.jobboom.com/magazine/2005/v6n1/v6n1-11.html
- 2001: Article in la revue Découvrir about stress and coping strategies. www.acfas.ca/publications/decouvrir (To find this article, click on «articles en ligne», and then click on «psychologie et éthologie».)