- Next fall, Patrick will start teaching his new course PSY-3574 Psychology of Postsecondary Education dedicated to "empirical research and preventive approaches in psychology of postsecondary education. Challenges and obstacles during the transition from high school to postsecondary education. Risk and protective factors. Academic success, perseverance, retention, and dropout".
- May 2018: Congratulations to Alexandre Gareau for earning a postdoctoral fellowship from FQRSC.
- April 2018: Alexandre Gareau receives the Guy Bégin award for the best article published by a student member of SQRP.
- April 2018: Congratulations to Dr. Ben Schellenberg (postdoc at LAMRA) for his Assistant Professor position at the University of Manitoba.
- April 2018: Ben Schellenberg publishes the new quadripartite approach to the study of passion in Journal of Personality.
- April 2018: Welcome to Laurence Boileau-Perreault, new Ph.D. student in experimental psychology.
- February 2018: Kristina Kljajic will receive the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for the academic year 2018-2019.
- July 2017: Kristina Kljajic, Patrick Gaudreau, and Véronique Franche published an article on the 2 x 2 model of perfectionism in Learning and Individual Differences.
- November 2017: Congratulations to Véronique Franche for the defense of her doctoral thesis on the 2 x 2 model of perfectionism.
- September 2017: Congratulations to Dr. Katie Gunnell (lab alumni) for her Assistant Professor position at the department of psychology at Carleton University.
- Melodie Chamandy will be presenting her recent work at the 30th annual convention of the Association for Psychological Science in San Francisco:
- Chamandy, M., Gaudreau, P. (May 2018). From school to work: Do generic skills or coping strategies better predict goal progress?
- Chamandy, M., Gaudreau, P. (May 2018) An integrative model of academic and career goal progress with undergraduate students.
- Laurence Boileau-Perreault will present her research at the international applied psychology conference in Montreal.
- Martinelli, G., Boileau-Perreault, L., Gareau, A. & Gaudreau, P. (2018, June). The mediating role of coping strategies in the relation between academic motivation, burnout and engagement in university students.