No. Spring-Summer term will be offered via distance learning. Tuition fees remain the same.
As you know, we quickly adapted to online courses for the Spring-Summer term as a way to keep moving forward during this unprecedented situation. We also fully appreciate that the current context could have financial implications for you and your family.
In consultation with uOttawa student associations (UOSU and GSAÉD), we have made some changes to ancillary fees and payment deadlines.:
- Tuition payment deadlines have been pushed back. See new dates for Spring-Summer 2020 tuition fees, under Tuition Fee Payment for more information.
- Thesis evaluations for graduate students have also been pushed back. See new dates, under Reports, Major Research Papers and Theses (Graduate Students).
- The fees for Sports Services and the University Centre (UCU) are waived as these facilities are closed and cannot be used.
- The uPass program has been suspended for the Spring-Summer term. Please keep your uPass for top up when the program resumes. Please note: DO NOT throw out the uPass that you have. It will be easier to top it up once things return to normal.
- Many services provided by UOSU or GSAÉD are being maintained and as such we will continue. to collect appropriate fees.
- Health Services related fees will continue to apply as these services remain active.
- Some faculty specific fees, including the Telfer Career Service and for Faculty associations, will continue to be collected.