Below is a list of resources available online to help conduct research during the pandemic.
If there are other you would like to share, please send them to Mireille.Brownhill@uOttawa.ca.
- Guidelines for research involving humans during COVID-19
Office of Research Ethics and Integrity
- Conducting research during the COVID-19 pandemic
American Psychological Association
- Social Science Research during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Health Network
- Carrying out qualitative research under lockdown – Practical and ethical considerations
London School of Economics
- Ethical standards for research during public health emergencies
World Health Organization
- Doing field work in a pandemic
- Mixing modes to widen research participation
Chapter four of the book "Digital methods for social sciences"