Please note that this programme is under evaluation. We will not accept new submissions in 2018.
- Be a student between the ages of 9 and 16 years;
- Have a minimum academic average of “A”;
- Have demonstrated a commitment to and engagement in extracurricular activities;
- Be recognized by his/her teachers as a role model among peers.
The number of scholarships is flexible and determined each year.
To nominate a student, please follow these steps:
- Identify with the help of colleagues (counselors, teachers), potential candidates who meet the eligibility criteria;
- Fill out the FAI Application form
Please use a separate sheet to:
- List any awards received by student – academic or other;
- List activities in which the student plays a leadership role;
- State reasons why the student is identified as a role model from among his/her peers.
- Provide a statement by student as to why he/she wishes to be a member of Future Achievers International.
Send the complete nomination file to the Faculty of Social Sciences by fax, e-mail or regular mail, to the attention of Future Achievers. See contact information below.
Confirmation of status procedures
In April of every year, Future Achievers will receive a Confirmation of Status form where we ask FAIs and their schools to confirm that the selected students still meet the requirements of the program and to keep our files up-to-date. We also ask for a brief description of the activities and programs the student has been involved in over the course of the last year and that demonstrate his/her engagement in his/her community.
Fill out the confirmation of status form.
Send the completed file to the Faculty of Social Sciences by e-mail to the attention of Tina Lamontagne. See contact information below. The deadlines for confirmation of status is April 7th, 2018.