- The Social Science Information Gateway in the U.K.
- Hal R. Varian's Home Page
- Job Openings for Economists
Economics Departments Online
- Economics Departments in Canada and outside the U.S. , by Davis Giles and Lief Bluck at the University of Victoria.
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World, by Christian Zimmermann at UQAM, Montreal.
- Economics Departments with Ph.D. Programs, by Thad Mirer at the State University of New York at Albany.
Working Paper Archives
- Electronic Working Papers in Economics WoPEc is the part of NetEc that collects bibliographic information on working papers in economics available on the Internet, maintained by Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz.
- Working Paper Archive at the Department of Economics and Institute for Policy Analysis, University of Toronto, maintained bySam Rea.
- Economics Working Paper Archive at Washington University, maintained by Bob Parks and Larry Blume.
- Penn World Tables
- Social Science Data Archives From Around the World
- Social Sciences Data Collection, San Diego
- World Bank Information and Data
- Canadian Industry Statistics
- Statistics Canada
- Bank of Canada
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Department of Finance Canada
- Elections Canada
- National Library of Canada
- Human Resources Development Canada
- World Bank
- North American Development Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- STAT-USA, Information Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- United Nations
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, (OECD)
- OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Web Server
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
Resources by Subject
- The Information Economy by Hal Varian
- Policy Analysis Computing and Information Facility in Commerce (PACIFIC)
- Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles, by Christian Zimmermann, UQAM