- Study, evaluate, compare and formalize practical knowledge on community governance developed within minority communities
- Extract concrete action strategies
- Contribute to the circulation of new knowledge on the role of community governance within the development of linguistic minorities’ sector
Three questions guide our research alliance’s approach
- What are the knowledge based and potentially innovative practices in the community development sector?
- How do they contribute to the renewal of community governance?
- How can we formalize or translate the most innovative knowledge based practices into strategies for action?
Strategic research sectors in collaboration with the community partners
- Economic and community development
- Integration of diversity
- Youth mobilization
- Access to justice
- Community governance profiles, particularly in Ontario and New Brunswick
- Case studies of potentially innovative practices in the community development sector in Canada and abroad
- Comparisons with the United States, Ireland and Wales
- Incubation practices within our research alliance
- Mobilization activities (workshops, seminars, conferences, training, etc.)
Regroupement des organismes culturels de Sudbury (ROCS)