Congratulations to all my students who have worked hard to obtain funding this year!
- Stephanie Houle-Johnson: Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- Leanne Kane: Master's Training Scholarship of the Fonds de recherche du Québec-Santé (FRQS)
Andrea R. Ashbaugh, Stephanie Houle-Johnson, Col. Rakesh Jetly, Colin Vincent, & Jakov Shlik. Moral Injury in the Canadian Armed Forces: Phenomenology, clinical perceptions, and measurement. University Medical Research Fund, Royal Ottawa Health Care Group.
This year many of us were involved in helping to prepare for the CACBT conference that was held in Ottawa this May. Andrea Ashbaugh was chair of the conference and Julia Marinos and Leanne Kane helped as student volunteers! A big thank you to everyone involved for making this a very successful conference!
Conferences we will be presenting at in 2017:
- Keera Fishman – Canadian Psychological Association
- Stephanie Houle-Johnson – European Association of Cognitive Behaivoural Therapy
- Stephanie Houle-Johnson – Canadian Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies
- Leanne Kane – Canadian Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies