Is your child between 3 and 8 years old? We need your help!
Participating online during COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic period, members of the CCLL are working to adapt our studies so that you and your child are able to participate in our studies from a distance. Online studies will consist of activities and games that children play with our researchers using a computer, tablet, or mobile device. They will typically take about 20-30 minutes to complete. If you are interested in participating in an online study, please fill out the form, and someone from the lab will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you may continue to check this page for updates as our online studies will be listed here as they become available.
The information below pertains to participation in studies taking place outside of the COVID-19 pandemic period:
- We invite you and your child to participate in an hour-long study at the University of Ottawa!
- Our studies consist of enjoyable games that children play with our friendly researchers.
- Free parking is provided, and kids get a prize at the end!
Here's what some of our participants have told us about their visit to the lab:
- "I found the study really interesting and fun, for my daughter and myself."
- "Thank you for the opportunity to participate :). Great program; I find your research most interesting and look forward to participating again."
- "We had a great time. The staff is friendly and professional. We're happy to help with your research."