Although we are all experiencing challenging and difficult times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we still think it’s important to share some updates and, more importantly, good news from the past few months:
- September 2020 - Welcome to our new (and some returning!) lab members: Annick Tanguay (Postdoctoral fellow), Sydney Rossiter (Graduate student) & Danielle Ovtsyn, Maja Greenspon and Olivia Gardam (Honours thesis students). We are looking forward to working with you!
- May 2020 - Dr. Atance was interviewed for two news articles aiming to help parents who are working from home with children during COVID-19. Check out the articles at Fatherly.com and the uOttawa Gazette!
- May 2020 – Congratulations to undergraduate students, Taissa Fuke and Inés Fiedler, for successfully completing their Honour’s Thesis!
- May 2020 – Congratulations to undergraduate student ,Maja Greenspon, for obtaining an NSERC Undergraduate Student Reasearch Award to work in the lab this summer!
- May 2020 – Congratulations to graduate student, Bronwyn O’Brien, for obtaining an NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS-D) for her doctoral research!
- April 2020 - Congratulations to graduate student, Leia Kopp, for obtaining a pre-doctoral residency position in the Child & Adolescent stream, at the Department of Clinical Health Psychology at the University of Manitoba.