Although we are all experiencing challenging and difficult times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we still think it’s important to share some updates and, more importantly, good news from the past few months:
- June 2021 - We are continuing our online studies this summer! We invite you to participate with your children in fun interactive games presented over Zoom with our researchers to help us learn about how children think and develop. For more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 2021 - Congratulations to undergraduate students Olivia Gardam, Maja Greenspon, and Danielle Ovtsyn for successfully completing their Honour’s Thesis!
- May 2021 - Congratulations to undergraduate student Florence Sirois for obtaining an NSERC USRA Award to work in the lab this summer!
- March 2021 - Postdoctoral fellow Annick Tanguay and Honour’s thesis student Olivia Gardam gave a talk on “Can we improve future thinking in children with an episodic specificity induction?” at the Cog. Sci. Colloquium, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- March 2021 - Dr. Atance presented on “Future thinking in young children: How do we measure it and how can we optimize it?” at the Applied Cognitive Neuroscience Research Group at Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.