- As a laboratory studying child-parent attachment, it is impossible for us to ignore the devastating events happening in the United States. For this reason, Dr. Jean-François Bureau cosigned this article published in Psychology Today, which explains the lasting consequences of an early separation from parents as those experienced by migrant children.
- La Presse+ - Dr. Jean-François Bureau was interviewed to discuss the benefits and challenges of becoming a parent in your forties (in French only).
- The Wall Street Journal - Dr. Jean-François Bureau was interviewed to discuss the roles of fathers in the family in the article Moms, Let Dad be Dad.
- La Presse - Dr. Jean-François Bureau was invited to discuss the advantages of having brothers and sisters in the article Le mythe de l'enfant unique in the section Pause Famille (in French only).
- Advertisement - Penny Saver
- Advertisement - Voir (in French only)
- Interview with Dr. Bureau - Radio-Canada - Les éclaireurs - L'importance de la relation au père pour la santé mentale du nourrisson (in French only)
- Interview with Dr. Bureau - Radio-Canada - Divines tentations - L'évolution du rôle du père dans notre société (in French only)
- Interview with Dr. Bureau
- Commercial - Ad - Hot 89.9 and Live 88.5
- Interview with Dr. Bureau - Radio-Canada - Le monde selon Mathieu - Les chercheurs (in French only)
- Oct. 6, 2012: Dr. Bureau was invited on the television show "Ruby" on TFO to discuss the importance of fathers in shared parental leave (in French only).