Faculty of Social Sciences Outstanding Alumni Award: Submit nominations today!
The Faculty of Social Sciences' Outstanding Alumni Award is presented annually in recognition of exceptional contributions to the community. The purpose of the award is to recognize Faculty alumni who have enhanced the reputation of their academic unit, of the Faculty and of the University through their outstanding career, public service, community service or academic achievements. The Faculty wishes to demonstrate the pride it has in its alumni all the while providing inspiration to other alumni as well as to current students.
Would you like to nominate someone?
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone; however, nominating oneself is not allowed.
- Nominees must be graduates of the Faculty and must have made a remarkable contribution to society.
- The formal nomination must be sent to the Dean at doyenfssdean@uOttawa.ca, who chairs the Selection Committee.
- The nomination text must be one to two pages in length.
- The Award will be presented during an alumni event that will be organized for all Social Sciences alumni.