How do our graduate students are contributing to complex society issues?
- August 9 - International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples - Marie-Dominik Langlois - PhD - School of Sociological and Anthropoligical Studies
- June 20 - World Refugee Day
- June 5 - World Environment Day - Effects of Plastic on our Environment - Marie Lecuyer - Masters – School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies
- May 15 - International Day of Families - Parent and Child Relationships - Audrey-Ann Deneault - PhD - Psychology
- April 7 - World Health Day - Management of Health Crises - Stéphanie Maltais - PhD - Globalization and International Development
- March 8 - International Women's Day - Sexual Violence Against Women - Marie-Lou Villeneuve - Master's - Social Work
- March 8 - International Women's Day - Gender Based Violence - Charlotte Dahin - PhD - Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies