Anthropology and Sociology for the world of today
Each year, the School of Sociological and Anthropological Studies organizes the Sociology and Anthropology Week, along with the Sociology and Anthropology Students' Association (SASA). Lectures, photo exhibit, research fairs, and other fun social events are organized throughout the week. This year's theme is: Anthropology and Sociology for the world of today.
It is a great opportunity for you to network with students, professors, and professionals in the field! Keep an eye on this event page for event updates, you don't want to miss out!
March 13 to16, 2017
List of activities:
- Photo exhibit
- Movie and Breakfast: Milagro Beanfield War
- Sociology and Anthropology Research Fair
- Between Ethnic Options and Ethnic Boundaries, presentation by Sociologist Claudia Diehl
- Trivial pursuit
- Multimedia Anthropology Collaboratory (MAC) Open house
- Deconstructing Success
- Photo Contest and Closing Gala