- Letter from the Directors of the Doctoral Programs
- Information to candidates
- Ranking grid
- Professors eligible to accept a new student in September 2018 (coming soon)
- Documents to be submitted by candidates (instructions)
- Print out of completed application form
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (submitted electronically)
- Two letters of recommendation to assess suitability for Clinical Training (for the clinical program only)
- Standardised CV
- Program application (statement of research interests)
The deadline for both the Clinical and Experimental programs* for fall 2018 is December 15th 2017.
*For the Experimental Psychology program only: Based on availability in the program, strong applications will continue to be examined and admission scholarships are available for all eligible candidates.