In fulfilling its mission and vision, the School brings together the various fields of fundamental and professional psychology in pursuit of common objectives. Through its openness to other disciplines, its desire to develop strategic directions to meet the future needs in psychology and its commitment to bilingualism at all levels along with the exceptional experience it provides to students and a commitment to the community, the School of Psychology serves as a national and international reference in psychology.
- Oct. 23: The Theory of Gendered Prejudice: An Evolutionary and Social Dominance Perspective, James Sidanus, Harvard University
- Nov. 6: Naked Mole-Rats: Who Needs Sex Differences?, Nancy Forger, Georgia State University
- Jan. 22: An overview of the Mental and Behavioral Disorders chapter of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD)-11: contributions & perspective of Psychology., Pierre Ritchie and Cary Kogan, University of Ottawa
- Feb. 5: Out-of-body experiences reveal how the brain creates our body perception., Claude Messier, University of Ottawa
- Mar. 19: Conférence, Jocelyn Faubert, Université de Montréal (event in French only)