The School of Political Studies, created by the University of Ottawa in 2003, is a hub of knowledge bringing together the study of political science and public administration. Using both disciplinary and interdisciplinary approaches, the School of Political Studies makes it possible for students to acquire in-depth knowledge on a range of political phenomena, such as power and authority, opposition and resistance, as well as management and public policy, in all their different forms at home and around the world. Learn more about the School.
- Oct. 13: Europe on the Brink? Challenges of European Integration Today, Wolfgang Muno, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Oct. 15: Conférences et publications : trucs et astuces (event in French only)
- Nov. 3: TBA, Ryan Katz-Nelson, University of Ottawa
- Nov. 9: Les organisations-frontières dans les complexes de régimes : une analyse des résearux de l'IPBES", JEAN-FRÉDÉRIC MORIN, Université Laval (event in French only)
- Nov. 19: Déontologie et comité d'éthique (event in French only)