At the LPSP, we try to combine personality psychology and social psychology to better understand the everyday lives of adolescents and young adults. The current program of the LPSP follows five research axes:
- Axis 1: Social psychology of music (e.g., coping, motivation, social networks, mental health);
- Axis 2: Development of personality in adolescents and young adults (personality traits);
- Axis 3: Psychopathology and social networks (e.g., depression, risky health behaviours);
- Axis 4: Social and cross-cultural psychology (e.g., music, peer networks, multiethnic populations);
- Axis 5: Social psychology of media (e.g., education, portable computers).
- Congratulations to Audrey and Camille for their research that will be presented at the Société Québécoise pour la Recherche en Psychologie (SQRP)!
- Congratulations to Amélie, Camille and Severina for their research that will be presented at the Association for Psychological Science convention (New York) in May!
- Congratulations to Amélie, Audrey, Camille, Julia and Severina for their research that will be presented at the Canadian Psychological Association convention (Ottawa) in June!
- Congratulations to Dave, Camille and Severina for the publishing of their chapter "Media exposure and consumption as risk factors in the development of antisocial behavior" in the book The Development of Criminal and Antisocial Behaviour.