How far have women come? What about efforts to end sexism and racism? What impact do social relationships between women and men have on society? The Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies gives you the knowledge and tools you need to answer these and other questions and help improve the well-being of those who make up more than half the human race.
- Oct. 7: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Véro Leduc, Doctorante en communication (Université de Montréal), Artiste+activiste=artiviste (event in French only)
- Oct. 23: KALEIDOSCOPE : Un festival du film | A Film Festival
- Nov. 5: CRIP THE LIGHT FANTASTIC // Art as liminal emancipatory practice in the 21st century, jes sachse
- Nov. 14: KALEIDOSCOPE : Un festival du film | A Film Festival
- Dec. 2: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Bronwyn Winter, Department of French Studies, Université de Sydney (event in French only)