How far have women come? What about efforts to end sexism and racism? What impact do social relationships between women and men have on society? The Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies gives you the knowledge and tools you need to answer these and other questions and help improve the well-being of those who make up more than half the human race.
- Jan. 27: CAFÉ FÉMINISTE | FEMINIST CAFÉ, Nancy Nicol
- Feb. 25: KALEIDOSCOPE : Un festival du film | A Film Festival : THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND
- Mar. 4: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Miranda Brady, Associate Professor, Communication Studies, Carleton University
- Mar. 6: Conférence annuelle Shirley Greenberg 2015, Alanis Obomsawin (event in French only)
- Mar. 16: EVENT organized by Sylvie Frigon, incumbent of the Joint Chair in Women's Studies, University of Ottawa and Carleton University