How far have women come? What about efforts to end sexism and racism? What impact do social relationships between women and men have on society? The Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies gives you the knowledge and tools you need to answer these and other questions and help improve the well-being of those who make up more than half the human race.
- Sep. 8: Meet and Greet at the Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies, Kathryn Trevenen, IFGS Associate Director and Graduate Studies Coordinator
- Sep. 22: Workshop on external scholarships, Shoshana Magnet, University of Ottawa
- Sep. 29: CAFÉ FÉMINISTE | FEMINIST CAFÉ with Diane Watt, Diane Watt, Bank of Montreal Visiting Scholar in Women's Studies, University of Ottawa
- Nov. 3: CAFÉ FÉMINISTE | FEMINIST CAFÉ avec Maria Nengeh Mensah, Maria Nengeh Mensah, Université du Québec à Montréal (event in French only)
- Mar. 10: 2016 Shirley Greenberg Annual Lecture, Ann Cvetkovich, University of Texas at Austin