How far have women come? What about efforts to end sexism and racism? What impact do social relationships between women and men have on society? The Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies gives you the knowledge and tools you need to answer these and other questions and help improve the well-being of those who make up more than half the human race.
- Sep. 22: Australian Indigenous Women's Voices and White Feminist Engagements, Barbara Baird, Women's Studies, Flinders University, South Australia
- Sep. 24: Film screening : Fixed: The Science/Fiction of Human Enhancement
- Sep. 26: Women Redefining Peace
- Oct. 7: CAFÉS FÉMINISTES / FEMINIST CAFÉS, Véro Leduc, Organisatrice communautaire à la maison des femmes sourdes de Montréal (event in French only)
- Oct. 23: Feminist Film Festival