The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Nov. 7 - 8: 2014 CONFERENCE OF THE CANADIAN PUBLIC ECONOMICS GROUP (CPEG)
- Nov. 26: Shenggen Fan will present a paper, Shenggen Fan, International Food Polilcy Research Institite (IFPRI)
- Nov. 28: Maya Papineau will present a paper, Maya Papineau, Carleton University
- Feb. 27: Tammy Schirle will present a paper, Tammy Schirle, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Mar. 20: Federico Ravenna (HEC) will present a paper, Federico Ravenna, HEC Montreal