The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Oct. 23: Performance Pay, Trade and Inequality, German Pupato, Ryerson University
- Nov. 3: Endogenous Matching, Underwriter Reputation, and IPO Underpricing, Tony Cookson, University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business
- Nov. 13: Dana Galizia will present a paper, Dana Galizia, Carleton University
- Nov. 20: Money for nothing? Revisiting the effect of campaign spending on votes in a floating two-party system, Marcelin Joanis, Polytechnique Montréal
- Nov. 27: Cohabitation vs Marriage: Marriage market with peer effects, Ismael Mourifié, Univerisity of Toronto