The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Dec. 4: On Audit Mechanisms for Environmental Taxes, Marcel Oestreich, Brock University
- Dec. 11: Accounting for Needs in Costs Sharing, Étienne B. de Villemeur, University of Lille
- Jan. 29: Shintaro Yamaguchi will present a paper, Shintaro Yamaguchi, McMaster University
- Feb. 22: Andrew Clark will present a paper, Andrew Clark, Paris School of Economics
- Feb. 26: Sumon Majumbar will present a paper, Sumon Majumdar, Queens University