The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Oct. 2: The Social Network of Money, Geoffrey Dunbar, Bank of Canada
- Oct. 23: German Pupato will present a paper, German Pupato, Ryerson University
- Nov. 3: Tony Cookson will present a paper, Tony Cookson, University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business
- Nov. 13: Dana Galizia will present a paper, Dana Galizia, Carleton University
- Nov. 20: Marcelin Joanis will present a paper, Marcelin Joanis, Polytechnique Montréal