The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Mar. 13: Pathways to Education: An Integrated Approach to Helping At-Risk High School Students, Philip Oreopoulos, University of Toronto
- Mar. 14: The Effects of Road Quality on Rural Labor Markets: Evidence from Indonesia's Highways, Marco Gonzalez-Navarro, University of Toronto
- Mar. 21: Learning about Employee and Employer Learning: Dynamics of Performance and Wage Measures, Fabian Lange, McGill University
- Mar. 28: Shantayanan Devarajan will present a paper, Shantayanan Devarajan, World Bank
- Apr. 4: Rent Taxes and Royalties in Designing Fiscal Regimes for Non-Renewable Resources, Robin Boadway, Queen's University