The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Oct. 24: Social interactions and formation of international alliances, Shlomo Weber, Southern Methodist University
- Oct. 27: A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed: Theory and Evidence on the (Dis) Advantages of Informal Loans, Anke Kessler, Simon Fraser University
- Nov. 7 - 8: 2014 CONFERENCE OF THE CANADIAN PUBLIC ECONOMICS GROUP (CPEG)
- Nov. 26: Shenggen Fan will present a paper, Shenggen Fan, International Food Polilcy Research Institite (IFPRI)
- Nov. 28: Maya Papineau will present a paper, Maya Papineau, Carleton University