The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Oct. 3: "Heterogeneity in the Dynamic Effects of Uncertainty on Investment", Soojin Jo, Bank of Canada
- Oct. 10: Emmanuel Flachaire will present a paper, Emmanuel Flachaire, Université d'Aix-Marseille
- Oct. 24: Shlomo Weber présentera un papier, Shlomo Weber, Southern Methodist University
- Oct. 27: Anke Kessler will present a paper, Anke Kessler, Simon Fraser University
- Nov. 7 - 8: 2014 CONFERENCE OF THE CANADIAN PUBLIC ECONOMICS GROUP (CPEG)