The Department of Economics has a vibrant group of professors who do research in a wide variety of areas. The Department offers both an MA and a PhD program in economics.
- Apr. 21: An Assessment of IMF Medium-Term Forecasts of GDP Growth, Carlos de Resende, International Monetary Fund
- May 1: Federico Ravenna (HEC) will present a paper, Federico Ravenna, HEC Montreal
- May 5: Bertille Antoine will present a paper, Bertille Antoine, Simon Fraser University
- May 22: Janet Currie will present a paper, Janet Currie, Princeton University
- June 5: Empirical Likelihood for Robust Poverty Comparisons, Rami Tabri, University of Sydney