The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA) is Canada’s leading school of public and international affairs. It’s a place that brings together excellence, multidisciplinary studies, theory and practice, bilingualism as well as unique opportunities for students outside the classroom (embassy internships, summer schools abroad). GSPIA counts among its faculty a number of world-class scholars doing cutting-edge research and senior fellows who contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the School.
- Jan. 12: CIPS Graduate Student Conference 2015, CEPI CIPS
- Jan. 14: Les défis organisationnels de l'approche globale : le cas du Service européen pour l'action extérieure, Frédéric Mérand, Université de Montréal (event in French only)
- Jan. 14: Faith, Fear and Free Trade: An Embattled History of Global Trade from GATT to the WTO, Francine McKenzie, University of Western Ontario
- Jan. 19: Rigorous Impact Evaluations - What Have we Learned?, Marie Gaarder, World Bank's Independent Evaluation Group
- Jan. 26: The New Face of Developing Country Debt, NIHAL KAPPAGODA, Consultant, Roy Culpeper, Jacqueline Best and Gordon Betcherman, University of Ottawa