The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA) is Canada’s leading school of public and international affairs. It’s a place that brings together excellence, multidisciplinary studies, theory and practice, bilingualism as well as unique opportunities for students outside the classroom (embassy internships, summer schools abroad). GSPIA counts among its faculty a number of world-class scholars doing cutting-edge research and senior fellows who contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the School.
- Mar. 26: Patents for Power: Intellectual Property and Military Innovation, Robert Farley, University of Kentucky
- Mar. 26: Book Launch: "Middle Power, Middle Kingdom: What Canada Needs to Know about China in the 21st Century", David Mulroney, University of Toronto
- Mar. 26: Climate Change and the Role of Canadian Provinces, Brian Murray, Nathalie Chalifour, Nicholas Rivers, Gordon Betcherman, Mark B. Salter, Nisha Shah, Srdjan Vucetic and David Grondin, University of Ottawa, Nervin French, Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada (DFATD), Velma McColl, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Mar. 27: The Campaign Against ISIS, Michael Singh, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Mar. 31: Jobs for Africa's Expanding Youth Cohort: Employment Situation and Effective Interventions