The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA) is Canada’s leading school of public and international affairs. It’s a place that brings together excellence, multidisciplinary studies, theory and practice, bilingualism as well as unique opportunities for students outside the classroom (embassy internships, summer schools abroad). GSPIA counts among its faculty a number of world-class scholars doing cutting-edge research and senior fellows who contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the School.
- Oct. 6: The War in Ukraine, Paul Robinson, Rita Abrahamsen, Jacqueline Best, Jacqueline Best and Gordon Betcherman, University of Ottawa
- Oct. 6: After Snowden: Rethinking the Impact of Surveillance, Didier Bigo, King's College London
- Oct. 8: Book launch: "Forgotten Foundations of Bretton Woods", Eric Helleiner, University of Waterloo, Randall Germain, Cristina Rojas, Randall Germain and William Walters, Carleton University, Juliet Johnson, McGill University
- Oct. 9: Canada's Foreign Policy: The Case for Reset, Sergio Marchi, The Marchi Group
- Oct. 29: The Trajectory for Public Policy: International Standardization and Local Ownership, JANE JENSON, Montreal University