The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA) is Canada’s leading school of public and international affairs. It’s a place that brings together excellence, multidisciplinary studies, theory and practice, bilingualism as well as unique opportunities for students outside the classroom (embassy internships, summer schools abroad). GSPIA counts among its faculty a number of world-class scholars doing cutting-edge research and senior fellows who contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the School.
- Feb. 5: Banking on the US Federal Reserve Bank: Quantitative Easing rounds 1, 2, and 3, HERMAN SCHWARTZ, University of Virginia
- Mar. 3: Identity and the Construction of National Security, Jarrod Hayes, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mar. 12: CIPS Graduate Student Conference 2015, CEPI CIPS
- Mar. 12: Book launch - Governing Failure: Provisional Expertise and the Transformation of Global Development Finance, Jacqueline Best and Gordon Betcherman, University of Ottawa, Randall Germain and William Walters, Carleton University
- Apr. 20: Monetizing Music, ANDREW LEYSHON, University of Nottingham