The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA) is Canada’s leading school of public and international affairs. It’s a place that brings together excellence, multidisciplinary studies, theory and practice, bilingualism as well as unique opportunities for students outside the classroom (embassy internships, summer schools abroad). GSPIA counts among its faculty a number of world-class scholars doing cutting-edge research and senior fellows who contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the School.
- Oct. 27: Corruption, Virtue, and Agency in World Politics, MLADA BUKOVANSKY, Smith College
- Oct. 29: The Trajectory for Public Policy: International Standardization and Local Ownership, JANE JENSON, Montreal University
- Oct. 31: Foreign Aid, Militarization and Political Violence in Indonesia, JESSICA TRISKO DARDEN, University of Western Ontario and American University
- Nov. 3: La perception de la menace dans les relations Chine-Japon, BENOIT HARDY-CHARTRAND,, Centre pour l'innovation dans la gouvernance internationale (CIGI) (event in French only)
- Nov. 10: America Abroad: The United States' Global Role in the 21st Century, WILLIAM C. WOHLFORTH, Dartmouth College