The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 14 - Dec. 5: Shape up the United Way Logo
- Nov. 24: Canada's Century of Submarines, Robert Fowler, Philippe Lagassé, Louise Fréchette and Ferry De Kerckhove, GSPIA, Drew Robertson, Maritime Command, David Perry, CDA Institute
- Nov. 24: Canada and the Caribbean Community: Taking Stock and Moving Forward, Marie-Lucie Morin, World Bank, Harry Nawbatt, High Commissioner of Guyana to Canada, Phil Rourke, Carleton U & uOttawa, John Graham, CIC/NCB LACSG, Stephen Baranyi, Pierre Ritchie, Cary Kogan, Roy Culpeper, Jacqueline Best and Gordon Betcherman, University of Ottawa
- Nov. 25: Power Shifts & Vibrant Economies: Canada Awakens to Opportunities & Risks in Southeast Asia, Mely Caballero-Anthony, Peter Hall, Export Development Canada, Ken Jimbo, Keio University in Japan, Yuen Pau Woo, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada, John Ravenhill, Balsillie School of International Affairs
- Nov. 25: Workshop - Motivation and Procrastination, Mentoring Centre