The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Mar. 3: Identity and the Construction of National Security, Jarrod Hayes, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mar. 3: Deconstructing Success: How Our Social Sciences Alumni Built Their Careers - Talking Global
- Mar. 4: Atelier intitulé : " Naviguer nos héritages du colonialisme ", Rex Fyles, Université d'Ottawa (event in French only)
- Mar. 4: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Miranda Brady, Associate Professor, Communication Studies, Carleton University
- Mar. 4: Conférence midi portant sur " La prise de parole publique pour contrer les violences faites aux femmes ", Simon Lapierre and Isabelle Côté, Université d'Ottawa (event in French only)