The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 14 - Dec. 5: Shape up the United Way Logo
- Nov. 28: Energy Codes and the Landlord-Tenant Problem, Maya Papineau, Randall Germain and William Walters, Carleton University
- Nov. 28: Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Invisible War
- Dec. 2: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Bronwyn Winter, Department of French Studies, Université de Sydney (event in French only)
- Dec. 4: The United Nations and Canada - Can we do Better?, Louise Fréchette and Ferry De Kerckhove, GSPIA, Ian Smillie, Diamond Development Initiative, Alex Neve, Amnesty International Canada