The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Sep. 24: Surveiller et punir: Quelques angles morts et problèmes méthodologiques, Richard Dubé, Département de criminologie de l'Université d'Ottawa (event in French only)
- Sep. 24: Recruitment of Policy Leader (RPL) 2014-2015
- Sep. 24: Film screening : Fixed: The Science/Fiction of Human Enhancement
- Sep. 25: Hello, Statistics Reform, Rex Kline, Concordia University
- Sep. 25: Dancing with a Wounded Bear: Russia and the West, Kimberly Marten, Barnard College, Columbia University