The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Mar. 10: Israel's Security Challenges in the Context of the Current Regional Turmoil, Rafael Barak, Ambassador of Israel to Canada
- Mar. 12: Préparation aux examens: questions à court et à long développement, Bruno Cinanni (event in French only)
- Mar. 12: Les femmes en prison : de la fiction à la réalité, de la réalité à la fiction (event in French only)
- Mar. 13: Atelier du CIRCEM: La gauche au Québec depuis la Révolution tranquille : indépendance, socialisme, laïcité. Bilan et perspectives, Gilles Labelle (event in French only)
- Mar. 13: Pathways to Education: An Integrated Approach to Helping At-Risk High School Students, Philip Oreopoulos, University of Toronto