The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Jan. 12: CIPS Graduate Student Conference 2015, CEPI CIPS
- Jan. 13: LES CAFÉS FÉMINISTES | THE FEMINIST CAFÉS, Christine Kelly, Banting Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies, University of Ottawa
- Jan. 14: Les défis organisationnels de l'approche globale : le cas du Service européen pour l'action extérieure, Frédéric Mérand, Université de Montréal (event in French only)
- Jan. 14: Faith, Fear and Free Trade: An Embattled History of Global Trade from GATT to the WTO, Francine McKenzie, University of Western Ontario
- Jan. 15: What Does Climate Change Adaptation Mean in Agrarian Asia?, Marcus Taylor, Queen's University