The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 14 - Dec. 5: Shape up the United Way Logo
- Nov. 26: At the Intersection between Global and Local: Re-thinking Policy Space, Julia Calvert, Maya Papineau, Randall Germain and William Walters, Carleton University
- Nov. 26: Economics of Hunger and Malnutrition, Shenggen Fan, Director General, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Nov. 26: What if they don't come? The role of immigration in Canada
- Nov. 27: Comprendre la Révolution des parapluies: démocratisation, identité nationale et désobéissance civile à Hong Kong, Jean-François Dupré, Université d'Ottawa (event in French only)