The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Apr. 17: Les services en français dans le domaine de la violence faite aux femmes en Ontario : savoirs d'action et apprentissages, Tina Desabrais, Université d'Ottawa, Ghislaine Sirois, Action ontarienne contre la violence faite aux femmes (event in French only)
- Apr. 22: Collaborative Strategies for Urban Sustainability: Investigations in Canada and the United States
- Apr. 24: Oral defence of Master's thesis in Anthropology - Zuzanna Kucharski
- Apr. 30: Colloque étudiant "Changement social", Groupe de recherche sur les approches structurelles et l'intervention sociale (event in French only)
- Apr. 30: Doctoral thesis defence in Sociology - Natalie Ward