The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 23 - 25: 1000 Islands Energy Research Forum
- Oct. 24: FSS United Way Committee Bake Sale
- Oct. 24: CRECS noon-hour Colloquium: Turning Data into Community Engagement: Mobilizing Knowledge to Increase Volunteering and Donation, Celine Pinsent and Louise Lemyre
- Oct. 24: Ma première année en sociologie ou en anthropologie, Centre de mentorat (event in French only)
- Oct. 24: My first year in sociology or anthropology, Mentoring Centre