In 2015, the Faculty of Social Sciences (FSS) celebrates its 60th anniversary! Keep an eye out for articles and activities meant to highlight, throughout the year, our commitment to research, teaching and engagement.
The FSS comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Sep. 8: Meet and Greet at the Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies, Kathryn Trevenen, IFGS Associate Director and Graduate Studies Coordinator
- Sep. 8: Orientation Activities - School of International Development and Global Studies
- Sep. 9: Graduate Student Welcome Reception - Criminology
- Sep. 10: Séminaire annuel du CIRCEM 2015: Interroger la " participation citoyenne " ?, Stéphanie Gaudet and Gilles Labelle (event in French only)
- Sep. 11: Information session for new graduate studies students - Criminology