The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Mar. 6: Conférence annuelle Shirley Greenberg 2015, Alanis Obomsawin (event in French only)
- Mar. 9: The Politics of Language in Education in African States, Ericka Albaugh, Bowdoin College
- Mar. 9: Canada-China Relations, Luo Zhaohui, Ambassador to China in Canada
- Mar. 9: Souper d'initiation à l'étiquette 2015 (event in French only)
- Mar. 10: Evaluating Open Aid: Cui Bono?, Catherine Weever, University of Texas