The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Sep. 15: Magnificent Delusions: Pakistan, the United States and an Epic History of Misunderstanding, Husain Haqqani, Hudson Institute
- Sep. 15: Will Scottish Independence Break Up Britain?, Richard Wyn Jones, Cardiff University
- Sep. 15: Operation Protective Edge - lessons to be learnt, Uzi Rabi, Tel Aviv University
- Sep. 15: Will Scottish Independence Break Up Britain?, Richard Wyn Jones, Université de Cardiff
- Sep. 16: Writing through the Thick of Identity: Observations on Being a Scholar-Blogger, Mira Sucharov, Randall Germain and Cristina Rojas, Carleton University