The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Mar. 4: Women, Work and Marriage in a Time of Social Change in Japan, Vincent Mirza
- Mar. 5: Symposium Women in Politics: Where are the levers and what are the strategies to use them?
- Mar. 5: Atelier intitulé : " Rendez-vous avec l'héritage des pensionnats indiens ", Katy Tanguay (event in French only)
- Mar. 5: Panel: Women in Political Operations: Current State, Future Challenges Keynote Speech Premier Kathleen Wynne
- Mar. 5: Classiques des sciences sociales 2014-2015: cinquième séance (event in French only)