The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Feb. 3: Neo-Ebolism: How neoliberal globalization helps us understand the what, why and so what of Ebola, Ron Labonté and Stephen Hoffman
- Feb. 5: Out-of-body experiences reveal how the brain creates our body perception., Claude Messier, University of Ottawa
- Feb. 5: Banking on the US Federal Reserve Bank: Quantitative Easing rounds 1, 2, and 3, HERMAN SCHWARTZ, University of Virginia
- Feb. 9 - 12: Séance d'information pour les stages 2015-2016, Joanne Cardinal and Geneviève F. Nault (event in French only)
- Feb. 10 - 11: Information session for 2015-2016 field placements, Joanne Cardinal and Geneviève F. Nault