The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Jan. 26 - 31: International Development Week
- Jan. 27: CAFÉ FÉMINISTE | FEMINIST CAFÉ, Nancy Nicol
- Jan. 28: Cocktail-conference, "The 2014 Nobel Prize in Economics: The Contribution of Jean Tirole to the analysis of market power and regulation"
- Jan. 29: Séminaire laboratoire du CIRCEM: sociologie québecoise de la nation, deuxième séance (event in French only)
- Jan. 30: At the Cross-Roads: The New Global Trade Agenda and Canada, Harsha V. Singh, International Institute for Sustainable Development