The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 23 - 25: 1000 Islands Energy Research Forum
- Oct. 23: Climate Change Adaptation and Labour Market Effects: Implications for Women Workers in Newfoundland and Labrador, TARUNA SHALINI RAMESSUR, University of Mauritius and Memorial University
- Oct. 23: The Theory of Gendered Prejudice: An Evolutionary and Social Dominance Perspective, James Sidanus, Harvard University
- Oct. 23: Youth (Un)Employment: Global Problems Meet Local Solutions
- Oct. 23: KALEIDOSCOPE : UN FESTIVAL DU FILM | A FILM FESTIVAL : TOMBOY (event in French only)