The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Oct. 29: La dimension genrée des représentations dans le cinéma populaire contemporain (event in French only)
- Oct. 30 - Nov. 1: Ukraine 2014: Maidan, War, Geopolitics
- Oct. 30: Learning across cultures: Workshop 2 - What does culture mean to you?, International Office
- Oct. 30: The anthropological fieldwork: methodological thoughts with Didier Fassin, Didier Fassin, James D. Wolfensohn Professor of Social Science at the Institute for Advanced Study of Princeton Uni
- Oct. 30: Once in a Thousand Years: Global Development Shifts Since the Turn of the Millennium, JOHN MCARTHUR, Brookings Institution