The Faculty of Social Sciences comprises nine departments, schools and institutes, which offer undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs in both English and French. With its 10,000 students, 260 full-time professors, and wide array of programs and research centres, the Faculty of Social Sciences plays a key role at the heart of the University of Ottawa. Its graduate students are supervised by excellent researchers and undertake cutting-edge research in the Faculty's masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Mar. 7: Are Donors Afraid of Charities¹ Core Costs? Scale Economies in Nonprofit Provision, Technology Adoption and Entry", Kimberley Scharf, University of Warwick
- Mar. 8: Birth 1871, documentary by Dakxin Bajrange, Bradley Thomas Dunseith
- Mar. 10: Israel's Security Challenges in the Context of the Current Regional Turmoil, Rafael Barak, Ambassador of Israel to Canada
- Mar. 10: Exam Preparation: Short and Long Essay, Bruno Cinanni
- Mar. 12: Préparation aux examens: questions à court et à long développement, Bruno Cinanni (event in French only)